PIChE CPD Online
A site to facilitate CPD records verification and acquisition for members of the Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers
- A transition period will be implemented while the PRC is working with CPD councils to fulfill the “pre-conditions” required from them. Professionals who renewed their PRC ID’s by signing an Undertaking shall only comply the required 15 CPD units, in pursuant to the Resolution.
For PRC ID Renewal after the transition period:
- Required CPD points for 2019 : 15 points (Transition Period)
- After the transition period, total points per year is 15 points; for 3 years: 45 points
CPD points may be credited by two ways:
- Self-Directed Learning Credit of points by submitting support documents on the seminars/ training attended here or abroad (See CPD FAQs)
- Attending seminars/training offered by PRC Accredited CPD Providers.